If your child loves Thomas and Friends then there are a range of toys available to keep him happy. The TrackMaster Cranky and Flynn Save The Day Playset is based on the “Day of the Diesels!” DVD movie, and allows your child to help Cranky quickly unload fire engine Flynn to put out the fire on the tracks!
Features Of The TrackMaster Cranky and Flynn Save the Day Playset
* Very tall 29-inch remote-controlled Cranky the Crane,
* Comes with various accessories: cargo door, cargo, loop of track and docks,
* Crane can load and unload engines and rescue supplies,
* Cranky can unload Flynn to quickly send him to put out any fires,
* Recommended for ages 3 – 7,
* Requires 5 AA batteries and 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Is The TrackMaster Cranky and Flynn Save the Day Playset Worth Buying?
The whole premise of the TrackMaster Cranky and Flynn Save The Day Playset is simple: it allows kids to relive events from the recent Thomas and Friends DVD movie. Cranky the Crane lowers Flynn to the tracks, releases him from the box, loads him up with supplies, and Flynn goes on to put out the fire. It might not seem like much, but this toy has had kids captivated for hours on end!
Once kids are finished putting out the fire, they can use the included loop of track to keep Flynn driving around. The track isn’t very long, so it may be worth combining it with other TrackMaster products in the future, but there’s still enough to keep little ones busy.
Cranky has a magnet within his hook which means it’s easy to attach Flynn’s crate. Kids can use the remote control to direct the crane to the correct angle, which some children may have slight difficulty with but find fun all the same. The buttons on the remote itself are very easy to use: it can raise, lower or rotate the crane head.
The size of Cranky the Crane makes for a very impressive toy! He’s just right in proportion to Flynn and other Thomas and Friends engines, though this does mean that the set takes up more space in your house. It isn’t very easy to break it down and put it away, but in general the size of this toy is a good thing.
Assembly is very simple: you’ll just need a Phillips screwdriver to attach the crane to the base. One important point to note is that the set may not work correctly unless you use the right batteries. Many kids have been left disappointed when they tried to get Cranky to work with Rayovac batteries. Make sure you use Duracell, however, and the set will work fine.
In short, the TrackMaster Cranky and Flynn Save The Day Playset is excellent fun for any kids who love Thomas and Friends. It can get a little noisy when in use, but it encourages imaginative play, especially given the fact that it comes with both Cranky and Flynn. The price is also excellent now it’s been out for a while: you should be able to find it much lower than the original RRP.
Incoming search terms:
- cranky and flynn save the day trackmaster
- craigslist thomas the train cranky the crain track master
- Cranky and Flynn Save the Day
- cranky and flynn save the day playset
- cranky saves the day
- Thomas the Train Engine DVD with flynn
- thomas the train: trackmaster cranky and flynn save the day playset instructions
- Trackmaster Cranky and Flynn Save the Day
- trackmaster thomas cranky the crane