It’s surprising just how much babies love to bounce! Although they enjoy bouncing on mom and dad’s knees, there are also a number of benefits to buying a jumper such as the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Jumperoo. This animal-themed jumper is a free-standing option that doesn’t require a doorway, and lets baby spin a full 360 degrees to play with a wide range of different toys.
Features Of The Fisher-Price Precious Planet Jumperoo
* Seat rotates 360 degrees,
* Equipped with lights and music,
* Includes a range of toys to keep baby occupied and learning,
* Toys based on a wide variety of animals,
* Made using a free-standing safe frame,
* Maximum weigh of 25 lbs,
* Maximum height of 32 inches,
* Uses 3 AA batteries (not included).
Is The Fisher-Price Precious Planet Jumperoo Worth Buying?
The Fisher-Price Precious Planet Jumperoo combines a number of elements all in one toy. There are plenty of items that’ll keep your baby captivated: most enjoy the music and lights but there are also many toys for them to explore including a teether, rattle balls, dangling toys (that younger babies won’t be able to reach), a spinning lion and more.
The jumping action on the Precious Planet Jumperoo has been especially praised by parents, who say that it’s much easier for baby to jump in this than other alternatives. Even better, some babies are content simply bouncing up and down, so the toys are really an extra bonus on top of that. The jumping even helps babies to nap better as they wear themselves out.
The Jumperoo encourages your baby to spin around a full 360 degrees, and you may find that they aren’t too keen to do it at first. It takes all babies a little while to get used to the way to play with this toy, but once they do it keeps them captivated for a good length of time, soon becoming a favorite daily activity that they’ll learn how to do more with each time they play.
The only downside of this toy is that some of the elements are a little hard for the baby to reach. For example, many babies don’t notice the teether at the end of the string, and some features are placed under an arch. However, there’s still more than enough to keep them entertained.
The Fisher-Price Precious Planet Jumperoo may not be the cheapest toy you can buy for your child, but many parents have said it’s well worth the money given the fact that it gets used every single day.
Incoming search terms:
- 2009 precious planet jumperoo replacement toys
- fisher price precious planet earth safari
- fisher-price brilliant basics walker with bonus doll
- precious planet jumperoo instruction manual
- precious planet jumperoo replacement leaves
- precious planet jumperoo replacement parts