The Guidecraft Victorian Dollhouse is an excellent toy meant with the use of the latest technology. It features a Victorian-era design that makes it stand out of the many dollhouses in the market. It is designed to entertain and delight young children for many hours. It is an architectural beauty with three floors, oversized attic, six spacious rooms, two spiral staircases, two pairs of swinging French doors and inviting balconies. The Guidecraft Victorian Dollhouse is a real feast for eyes and creative imagination. It features solid and sturdy wooden construction that aids its longevity. It is quite pretty simple in assembling and thus meets demands for daycare centers and schools.
Guidecraft Victorian Dollhouse Features and Specifications
- Spire and roof assembly. This feature is designed to break away incase the child falls. You can then detach them easily.
- Wood panels. Wood is safe to play with and can be easily being stained or even painted for personalization.
- Sturdy construction. This is quite important ensures your toy can last for many years and is safe you children to play with.
- Aesthetic value. This is made possible with the excellent features and the stylish design
Guidecraft Victorian Dollhouse Pros and Cons
- Stylish design
- Lots of fun
- Inviting balconies
- It has small parts and therefore not ideal for children with three years
Guidecraft Victorian Dollhouse Reviews
One of the recent customers who purchased the Guidecraft Victorian Dollhouse said, “Well this is a great dollhouse with a good quality design. With this toy my daughter has learnt much in social skills.”
Another customer at amazon who is currently using the Guidecraft Victorian Dollhouse said, “This is my perfect choice of the dollhouse. It is quite impressive and in my opinion it has extra rooms for personalization. T that it is made of wood it makes it safe to play.”